Whoa, okay, okay, calm down Avery. Wow, alright.
If y'all haven't already noticed, I'm a "bit" excited. Why? Because I got the audition results and got the part I wanted!
I'm playing Fantine in Les Misérables!
That is called horrible lighting and excitement. A dangerous duo, for sure ;)
I'm so incredibly excited, I can't even contain myself!
Originally, I had auditioned for both Fantine and Éponine, equally wanting either one. (In my mind, it's always best to audition for two parts for better chances) I had reasons for why I wanted both parts, so I figured, might as well!
- Is one of the most desired characters
- Sings On My Own, a very powerful song
- Has a beautiful duet with Marius
- Is incorporated all throughout the show
- Gets to die (come on, we all know it's fun to die onstage)
- Sings I Dreamed a Dream, the song of the show
- Gets to die onstage. (Read above)
- The show is basically based off of her and Jean Valjean
- is the mother of Cosette
- Comes back to life! Yay!
Needless to say, I'm ESTATIC.